:: Awesomeness ::

Salam and good evening peeps!

How's October so far for you?
For me, it has been very hectic with all the extra-curricular activities and so on. I have been taking photos of some important and AWESOME events in the campus. So, here's a short update from me.

#1
My TESL G2 members and I have our Storytelling for past few weeks, at SK Bukit Padang. A lot of stories that we have shared in front of Lower Primary pupils from 12.30 p.m. until 4.00 p.m. I have fun in my storytelling session with those pupils and I must say that I really felt relieved after finishing it! *applause*

#2
On the same day as the storytelling, in the late evening, there was the Choir Competition and 4 teams were competing including ours. In the end, we won, but for some reasons, it did not feel as if we really placed as the winner. Yep.

#3
Persembahan Kebudayaan 2013. There were a lot of performances in that event. Out of all the performances, I really loved the 24 drums performance. The drumming hits the stage very strong and loud and it really hits my heart instantly. Besides that, one of my close junior involved in there too. (... and that would be the reason why I chose that photo) *giggle*

#4
Festival Filem Gaya 2013. Yep, that's our first ever film festival in the campus. About 6 short films of independence was presented and ours was also included. Overall, the films were very well-executed with the shoots and effects and many more. In the end, our group got first runner-up for Top 3 Short Drama as well as Best Actor, Best Script Writer and Best Director. Am very proud of them and their success, WELL DONE GUYS!

Okay, that's my so called short update. Anyway, am trying my best in updating my blog and also restraining myself from having shortage in broadband quota. Thanks for reading and that's all for now. Till then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::