:: Updates to My Life So Far ::

Salam, good day peeps! How do you do?

Am missing blogging lately. Despite having broadband, I would rather use it for entertainment, Youtube for example. In the end, I have to use WiFi due to shortage in broadband's quota. Serves me right? Anyway, I really missed writing in here and so let's get going with the updates, so bear with my long, long update...

 This year's Eid-ul Fitr has yet to end, well, the month of Syawal hasn't ended for now. I know it's kind of late, but I would like to wish all fellow Muslims especially close friends and relatives...
"SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI, MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN."

Last year, we wore turquoise Eid attires. This year, PURPLE BABY! One thing that made me fascinated was that we were not the only family who chose this theme. As cars passed by ours, I saw many families with purple attires. My little sister had really disagreed with the color from the start too. Oh well, at least I'm happy to wear 'jubah' again (although I got some technical issue with its length). This year's Eid was rather simple and we did our open house on the third of Syawal. When it came to visits, my family and I only visited not-so-much relatives' houses. Angpao? Err... exceptional of my parents', I only got less than RM50. Lazy me right?

The only thing that surprised me was that ... my friend from first S.B.E., Daus, and I are cousins! Wow, I thought to myself, "no wonder our heads would click easily." Hahaha!


 After 2-week holiday, I went to SK Pekan Tamparuli for my fourth and LAST S.B.E. with one of my classmates, Izzah. Well, at first, we were the only ones who went there. Once I saw those groups of teacher trainees, I was quite amazed and shocked to see ALL of them. There were about 19 teacher trainees from IPG around Malaysia and ALL of us have different courses to begin with; Musics, Physical Education, 'Pemulihan', Preschool and English, and so we met with different mentors who taught same subjects as ours.

When it came to teaching, I would say that I have yet to get close with those pupils. The head of English has assigned me into Year 5 Bakti; the low English proficiency class, for helping the students with storytelling, but I didn't think I have done anything much for them. Although it was very difficult to handle that class, somehow I managed to survive those days. I began to think about how I am going to do when the practicum starts next year. It would be okay, right?

Oh yes, I had the chances to meet few of my juniors from my secondary schools as well as knowing other relatives and close friends of my parents. Few fascinating things happened throughout my LAST S.B.E. were, one; there was Le Tour in Borneo at that time and there were many cyclists passing by. Since the school was nearby the roads, I was able to see as well as snapping few photos of them, two; there were times when they didn't call me Teacher and would rather call me with my first name and also ... GWIYOMI - yep, that was what this particular pupil called me, and third; I reunited with my old classmates, Brenda who was doing her S.B.E. at my old school and Clare who has yet to wait for new semester at Universiti Malaysia Sabah. I was on cloud nine to see them after 4 years.

Last Saturday, mum brought me and my little sister to our old school to celebrate 'Merdeka Raya'. And so, I was able to reunite with Year 3 -and now Year 4 pupils. Sadly one of them has moved into new school, so it was a bit lacking within. Aside from that, I met my old teachers and took photos around the school as tokens of memory. What fascinated me was that the teacher trainees from Kent were the organizers for this year's Merdeka Raya. So, I got to meet fellow seniors from this school (and not to forget from SK Pekan Tamparuli too).

These are most highlighted moments throughout my life so far. Now, I'm fighting for assignments to be submitted but I decided to rest myself for now by writing here. Well, I should get back to work and yeah, that's all for now and thanks for reading! Till then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::