:: Golden Jubilee pt.1 ::
Salam, good day peeps!
As the title holds, we have our Golden Jubilee in the campus for two days now. As far as this Jubilee event goes, activities done are exhibition from different departments as well as students' exhibitions too and booths - foods, drinks, bundle (selling pre-loved items, that's how my junior called). Yesterday was the opening ceremony of Golden Jubilee and I was busy by helping out with my two classmates at PPIM Booth whereby I gave demonstration on how to fold napkins creatively as well as taking photos for the exhibition. After that, I
got to stroll on food stalls and bought too many foods on the way to my class booth.
Oh yes, our group has opened up a Game Booth and yeah, it has been doing well until now. Back to the story. I stayed there until 5 in the evening because of the rain (and my clothes). And so, I'm going to give my best for our booth. For those who are living around Kota Kinabalu area, do come and have fun with us!
That's all for now, till then!
As the title holds, we have our Golden Jubilee in the campus for two days now. As far as this Jubilee event goes, activities done are exhibition from different departments as well as students' exhibitions too and booths - foods, drinks, bundle (selling pre-loved items, that's how my junior called). Yesterday was the opening ceremony of Golden Jubilee and I was busy by helping out with my two classmates at PPIM Booth whereby I gave demonstration on how to fold napkins creatively as well as taking photos for the exhibition. After that, I
got to stroll on food stalls and bought too many foods on the way to my class booth.
Oh yes, our group has opened up a Game Booth and yeah, it has been doing well until now. Back to the story. I stayed there until 5 in the evening because of the rain (and my clothes). And so, I'm going to give my best for our booth. For those who are living around Kota Kinabalu area, do come and have fun with us!
That's all for now, till then!
Comments