:: Hols pt.1 ::

Salam, good day peeps!

It has been a very long time since I've written something here. Spiderweb - figuratively speaking as in the condition of my dear blog. Anyway, this hols, I'm surely gained weight - yes, I did. Mostly I stayed at home - doing chores while sister busy with SPM, younger brother went to aunt's house at Kinarut, another one helps with mum's store, mum busy with her store and dad with his office works.

Updates? Not so much. Broadband cut off, so I have to use home network instead. I seldom surf the Net when they [my young siblings] are not around. Also, my uncle got married last Sunday and fortunately, I did took a few photos [and maybe that's why I don't want to upload it on Facebook]. One more thing was that my drawing tablet has officially malfunctioned - or not, I should probably checked it again before writing 'new tablet' in my wish list. Oh yes, I also watched movies online as well as dramas in KBS World. Having all the lovey-dovey feelings since most of them are romantic ones. LOL.

I've also doing some new sketches - traditionally - and would do a request from a friend as well as trying to write a story before my ideas draining out from my brain. Well, that's all for now. Till then! Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::